A large technology company has partnered with LaSalle Network in their search for a Manager, Internal Audit. With over 800 employees and offices across the globe, this company has grown exponentially through internal capital. And with projects like cloud based anti-fraud platforms, multi-factor authentication and electronic signatures, they have been able to establish themselves as a leader in the tech industry.
This Manager, Internal Audit will work closely with the director to improve the monitoring of internal controls and compliance obligations. This role is budgeted up to $130,000 and is fully remote.
Manager, Internal Audit Responsibilities:
- Help lead the SOX 404 risk assessment and scoping exercise, control walkthroughs, develop testing plans and perform independent testing
- Perform deficiency root cause analyses and assist management with the development of remediation plans
- Assist with the development of the Annual Internal Audit Plan as well as preparation of quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee
- Develop and grow the global Internal Audit function
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
Manager, Internal Audit Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 6+ years of external or internal auditing with a public accounting firm or publicly traded company
- CPA preferred
If you are interested in this Manager, Internal Audit opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , accounting manager , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , technology , distribution , auditor , profit & loss , excel , technology , analytics , data #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.