LaSalle Network has partnered with a national market research firm to hire a Manager, FP&A.
This position reports directly to the Director, Financial Planning & Optimization and serves as a key business partner to execute key strategic and operational growth initiatives.
Manager, FP&A Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement and improve processes related to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis in high growth business
- Conduct analysis of key business/financial drivers, performance indicators, internal development efforts, industry trends, competitive landscape and other defined assumptions to provide value-added inputs to help decision making in executing strategy
- Develop and maintain long-term company financial model, perform sensitivity analysis, build scenario cases for strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, capital allocation and cash management
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to operational strategic goals, identification of opportunities and mitigate risks and collaborate with senior management to set KPIs
- Efficiently work with cross-functional teams to identify financial drivers and maintain the highest level of data quality
- Develop monthly financial and operational reporting deck for the board and senior management
- Be an integral part of the Finance team and help structure/improve Finance processes
- Create a process or system in order to compile data from various sources and developing complete post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement
- Lead projects to completion or work cross-functionally with other groups globally including but not limited to Product/Technology, Marketing, Business Development & Intelligence, Operation/Production, etc.
Manager, FP&A Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
- 4+ years of experience in business development, management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity and/or media/entertainment/tech company
- Prior experience in digital media/entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Understanding of digital platforms and content strategy in the digital space is a plus
- High proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint with excellent modeling skills
- Highly analytical and a strong, effective communicator
- Critical thinking and demonstrated experience in problem solving, making decisions influenced by business insights and an aptitude for analyzing trends in data utilizing financial modeling
- Great judgement and decisiveness when dealing with timely, deadline-driven, content-related issues and concerns
- Think outside the box and challenge status quo when required by highlighting new trends, improving existing processes or be open to sourcing those ideas from others
- A strong comfort level with analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions/results that add value to the business
Keywords and Related Terms: FP&A , financial planning , forecasting , reporting , financial modeling , data #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.