LaSalle Network is hiring for a leading financial technology company, globally headquartered in Chicago. They are seeking a Manager, Financial Advisor Services to join their team due to a promotion. This person will be responsible for managing a team of savvy, customer success specialists, specifically servicing financial advisors all over the world.
This company has been consistently a leading fintech company and a "Best Places to Work" in Chicago. They have been recognized for their industry-changing technology, and are ranked amongst the best companies in Chicago for their efforts around diversity, inclusion and professional development.
Manager, Financial Advisor Services Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations of a team of customer success representatives
- Act as a point of contact for client escalations
- Work collaboratively with investment operations, development, sales, and product teams to resolve client issues
- Ensure team metrics and KPIs are at goal
- Partner with leadership to provide best practices and improve current operations
Manager, Financial Advisor Services Requirements:
- BA or higher level of education required
- 5+ years of experience in a client servicing position, specifically in connection to financial advisors
- 5+ years of leadership experience, management or supervisory
- CRM experience strongly preferred
- Strong client servicing skills
If you are looking to joining a leader in the fintech industry and are looking for an opportunity to apply technical, financial and management skills in your career path, apply to the Manager, Financial Advisor Services today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Client success, manager, financial services, customer service, supervisor, advisor #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.