Our client, a top recognized Healthcare Provider in the Chicagoland area, is looking for an EPIC Manager of EHR Training to lead their Revenue Cycle Team.
This role is responsible for strategic planning for training related projects. You will build and maintain relationships with other IT and training groups as well as operations (our customers). This role will also design new instructor-led courses to train end users on EMR software utilizing the ADDIE model and being mindful of adult learners. If you are looking for a challenge at a continuously growing healthcare organization then this job is for you!
EPIC Manager of EHR Training Responsibilities:
- Test new build to ensure the success of the implementation of new Epic features including research billing, transplant billing, and leadership level dashboards.
- Complete oversight and coordination of the Revenue Cycle EHR Training team.
- Responsible for identifying organizational training needs, anticipating application updates and has oversight of the Epic curriculum architecture – overseeing all elements of training environment build, planning, design, development and implementation for designated application(s).
- Coordination with operational leaders and IT to determine training strategy for designated application(s), as well as oversee the development and maintenance of training policies.
EPIC Manager of EHR Training Qualifications:
- Education: Baccalaureate Degree in Education Technology, Computer Science, Healthcare or related field required; Master's Degree Preferred.
- Required Experience: 5-10 years of training experience
- Epic Instructional Designer or Principal Trainer
- Epic HB and or PB Certified
If you are qualified and interested in the EPIC Manager of EHR Training position, please apply today!
Senior Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: EHR Trainer, Training, Manager, EPIC, HB, PB, Technology, Revenue Cycle, Build, Planning, Design, Instruction Designer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.