LaSalle Network is partnering with a global, consumer goods company that is looking for a Manger - Diversity and Inclusion who will manage and execute diversity and inclusion efforts. The Manager - Diversity and Inclusion will report to the Sr. Director of Diversity and Inclusion and will create an innovative, effective and data-backed Diversity and Inclusion program that is supported with dynamic learning and development opportunities, powerful employee resources groups and meaningful reporting and HR scorecards.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate proven experience in change management, building meaningful and effective cross-departmental relationships and project management. The Manager – Diversity and Inclusion will work in an extremely fast-paced environment, will support business decisions through operative data and metrics and will have unlimited growth opportunities up and around the organization.
If you are a disruptive thinker, driven change agent, passionate about diversity and inclusion and ready to take your career to the next level, please apply today!
Manager - Diversity and Inclusion Responsibilities:
- Redesign employee resource groups and mentorship programs
- Partner with talent development department on design and creation
- Relaunch the learning and development framework to focus on inclusion and engagement of current and future employees
- Create and facilitate dynamic leadership development workshops
- Create and provide KPIs, metrics and data for regular reporting to senior leadership (including the CEO)
- Develop and share dynamic communications around diversity and inclusion, learning and development and other opportunities through variety of media
- Identify and attract topical and innovative speakers, events, leaders, stories, etc.
Manager - Diversity and Inclusion Requirements:
- 5-7 years of rapid growth in Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management and/or Human Resources; bachelor’s degree preferred, strong preference for advanced degree
- Disruptive and creative thinker with excellent change management, organizational development and project management skills
- Extremely fast-paced, ambitious and driven leader
- Excellent relationship building skills and proved ability to create partnerships; must have proven examples of simplifying the complex and confidently pushing back and challenging convention
If you are interested in this Manager – Diversity and Inclusion opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: DEI , DEB , diversity , inclusion , HR #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.