Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a leading rental property company dedicated to delivering innovative solutions in the field. We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Application and Database Administrator to join their team as a Manager of Enterprise Applications. If you are a skilled professional with a proven track record in leadership roles, possess strong communication and organizational skills, and have a deep understanding of application and database administration, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of the application and database environments, ensuring they are running smoothly, efficiently and securely. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field, along with a minimum of five years of leadership experience in Application Administration/Support and Database Administration.
Manager of Enterprise Applications Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Application Administration and Database Administration teams, ensuring optimal performance and coordination
- Maintain and support our applications and databases, addressing issues promptly, and ensuring minimal downtime
- Utilize strong project management skills to oversee and execute various phases of the project lifecycle, ensuring on-time and within-budget delivery of projects
- Implement and manage change management principles, methodologies and tools to facilitate seamless transitions and updates
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server database administration, including performance tuning, backup and recovery and security management
- Communicate effectively with various audiences, tailoring your message to suit the technical aptitude and organizational level of the audience
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for applications, databases and processes.
Manager of Enterprise Applications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Application Administration/Support and Database Administration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to provide efficient and effective solutions quickly
- Proficiency in project management approaches, tools and project lifecycle phases
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server database administration
- Expertise supporting ERP systems
- Relevant certifications in project management or database administration
- Experience working with Yardi, Infor Lawson system and ECM
- Knowledge of Lake system is a plus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national