Our client, located in the western suburbs, is looking for a Manager Care Specialist! They’re dedicated to providing affordable, high-quality healthcare. Their ideal candidate is analytical and has a strong understanding of benefits.
The day-to-day of this role will include sourcing and growing existing vendor relationships, constructing reports and providing data findings to stakeholders. This position has a hybrid work model.
Managed Care Specialist Responsibilities:
- Source, maintain and grow vendor relationships
- Develop and conduct vendor benefit analysis reports
- Analyze data and present findings to stakeholders
- Oversee contract renewals and bid processes
Manager Care Specialist Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Covid-19 vaccination required
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , benefits , analytics , healthcare #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.