Our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager to oversee multiple facilities and to lead large capital projects. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities in the main operations facility and also include oversight of all Technical Skills for systems controls and operations.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of supervisors and leads to ensure production lines are operating efficiently, resolve any plant or maintenance issues, and increase productivity inside facilities
- Use historical and operational data to increase the life of plant equipment and implement maintenance policies and procedures cross-functionally to provide cost savings and increase life of machinery parts and equipment
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Conduct yearly audits as well as corrective action plans for plants. Train employees in safety and establish procedures and contracts to ensure repairs of equipment in the plant
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in Operations, Maintenance, or Engineering
- Experience with Liquid Filling equipment in the beverage or chemical industry
- 3+ years of Managerial experience
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Maintenance Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse , maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , engineering , industrial , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.