Our client, a leading CPG ingredients company, is looking for a Maintenance Manager, Engineering to help continue their strong pattern of growth. The Maintenance Manager, Engineering will be responsible for building and implementing a comprehensive maintenance, engineering, and training program for the plant.
The Maintenance Manager, Engineering will also manage a robust team of 10+ direct reports and will oversee all capital projects.
Maintenance Manager, Engineering Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of supervisors, leads, and technicians to ensure production lines are operating efficiently, resolve any plant or maintenance issues, and increase productivity inside facilities
- Use historical and operational data to increase the life of plant equipment and implement maintenance policies and procedures cross-functionally to provide cost savings and increase life of machinery parts and equipment
- Work with robotics within the facilities for inventory management
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Create a long-term training regimen for the plant related to all maintenance and production
- Directly manage all capital projects ranging from $50k - $10M
Maintenance Manager, Engineering Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in Operations, Maintenance, or Engineering
- Experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- Strong project management skillset and experience owning a budget
- 3+ years of managerial experience, ideally of teams of 5 or more
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
If you are interested in this Maintenance Manager, Engineering opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse, maintenance, Warehouse Manager, Operations, Operations Manager, Plant Operations, Manufacturing, OSHA, Facility Operations, Mechanics, Risk Management, engineering, industrial, Six Sigma, LEAN, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, purchasing, planner, distribution, delivery, tracking, supply chain planner, Business, supply, pivot tables, Excel, vlookups, SAP, consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.