LaSalle Network has partnered with an established SaaS company with an office in downtown Chicago to bring on a new Mergers & Acquisitions Operations Manager.
This manager will be a key member of the team that is responsible for executing multiple transactions on a global basis. This Mergers & Acquisitions Operations Manager will work with executive leaders to define key value drivers for potential acquisitions, implement actionable plans to achieve transaction objectives, and dive deep on tactical aspects of due diligence and integration projects.
This organization is looking for candidates local to Chicago with the option to work remotely and has budgeted a base salary of $120,000-$130,000 for the role.
M&A Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead program management office through project management of due diligence and pre-close integration planning
- Lead the integration management office activities post-close across key functional workstreams
- Coordinate the development, distribution, and management of planning workbooks and other tools used by cross-functional teams between LOI; sign and work with Director of Corporate Development to ensure applicable findings and assumptions are included in the business case
- Develop the Day 1 and Day 100 plan by partnering with marketing and human resources and ensuring flawless execution on Day 1 communications
- Develop post-close acquisition reviews that tracks key deliverables including but not limited to product development milestones, achievement of synergies within desired timelines, and completion of knowledge transfer activities.
- Provide updates to key decision-makers across cross-functional teams and to executive leadership to ensure leadership is actively engaged in the post-close integration status
M&A Operations Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in M&A integration, project management, transaction services, or related preferred
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with experience in finance or business
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work well with a diverse set of people (eg. external CEOs, C-suite, Engineering/Product, cross-functional stakeholders)
If you are interested in the M&A Operations Manager role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: M&A , transaction advisory , deal advisory , M&A manager , mergers , deal work , deal integration , operations manager , strategic M&A #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.