LaSalle Network has partnered with one of Chicago’s leading service firms in search of a Financial Systems Project Manager. The Financial Systems Project Manager will provide leadership and support to systems implementation project teams in addition to stand alone analytical efforts.
- Understand the business and the requirements for success and completion of the planned project
- Demonstrate experience in implementing large scale ERP projects and associated applications
- Liaise with key team members to coordinate efforts and provide status-updates
- Identify Gaps & Opportunities and the benefits of address the gaps
- Development of project plan and tracking
- Defining and documenting both current and future state business processes, new system requirements, screen configuration, report specifications, functional specifications for system use cases, supervising converted data testing, functional testing, supervising the development of an appropriate training strategy and materials, providing initial support to the business community at product roll-out time, and working with the operational management of new systems to design and establish an ongoing business systems analysis support strategy, supported by documented policies and procedures for the operational system
- Identify the Tasks, Sequence, and Timelines for a standard integration project plan
- Lead financial business process improvements
- Assess the impact of changes to processes and/or systems.
- Facilitate and ensure common understanding of the business problem, requirements and overall vision during design activities
- Define roles and responsibilities for respective project teams
- Performs hands-on technical design in support system development and enhancements
- Develops technical specifications to guide the design and configuration of the system and oversees system design/configurations to discover areas of improvement
- Assumes ownership for the ERP system reliability, availability and integrity
- Supports Systems Inventory and Rationalization
- Identifies Systems Integrations Requirements
- As a functional lead, help coordinate and facilitate the technical aspects of the solution.
Associated Standard Operating Procedures and Required Knowledge Base
- List of SOPs associated with this role:
- Gap Analysis - As-Is Process Flow, Gaps & Opportunities
- Create To-Be straw model process
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Education, experience, and certifications
- 4 year degree in finance or related field
- 3+ years experience leading large-scale projects
- Management experience
- PMP or related certification
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.