Our client, a leader in the food & beverage industry, is looking to hire a Logistics Specialist for their headquarters in the Western suburbs of Chicago. This position combines the challenging feel of a "start-up" with the stability of a company that has been a long-term player in the consumer products industry.
Logistics Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop production plans using demand, supply, and capacity modeling to ensure the lowest cost of ownership model for the business
- Create purchase orders in SAP
- Communicate with vendors and customers on shipment times
- Conduct reporting trends and analyses on import and export for US
- Manage supply and inventory planning responsibilities for the site scheduling team to execute
- Schedule finished good production for each assigned product group using SAP
Logistics Specialist Requirements:
- Four year college degree; focus in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Familiarity with SAP or JDA
- Proficiency in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If you are interested in the Logistics Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: production , supply chain , logistics , planning , scheduling , load planning, demand , inventory , food , beverage , cpg
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.