Our client, a leader in the distribution industry, is looking to hire a Logistics Planner for their headquarters in the King of Prussia area. This position combines the challenging feel of a "start-up" with the stability of a company that has been a long-term player in the industry.
Logistics Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop production plans using demand, supply, and capacity modeling to ensure the lowest cost of ownership model for the business
- Manage supply and inventory planning responsibilities for the site scheduling team to execute
- Prepare strategic and tactical planning of distribution for an assigned set of brands and products
Logistics Planner Requirements:
- Four year college degree; focus in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Experience in Logistics or Transportation, specifically over the road modes
- Proficiency in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If you are interested in the Logistics Planner position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , logistics , transportation, LTL , TL, OTR, rail , inter-modal , air , ocean , operations , distribution , truckload
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.