Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Logistics Manager for their facility in Toledo, OH. This challenging and exciting position will also offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing a team of transportation specialists and transportation operations service levels. The Logistics Manager will also be able to recommend any cost-effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop transportation department, including hiring and training of employees
- Maintain and track transportation operations data flow and supply chain solutions
- Monitor inbound and outbound freight domestically and internationally
- Act as primary point of contact for all facilities and customers in designated area of responsibility
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational opportunities
- Lead and supervise scheduling for shipments
Logistics Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or a related field, from a strong, accredited university
- Five years of experience in a transportation environment
- Experience managing the transportation process including a TMS system
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple project
If you are interested in this Logistics Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics manager, transportation manager, transportation analyst, logistics analyst.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.