Our client is looking to hire a Logistics Director to provide mentorship and change management to lead the company’s growth. This position is with a strong player in the food industry.
Logistics Director Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team of four direct reports (freight buyer, warehouse manager and two planners)
- Negotiate freight and warehouse agreements to drive cost saving measures and to improve quality of delivery
- Oversee import operations including drayage and containers getting shipped directly to customers
- Assist with long-term planning for stock positions of commodities
Logistics Director Requirements:
- People management and demonstrated ability drive change and coach individuals with varying experience levels
- Experience with logistics and warehouse contract negotiation
- Experience in the food industry
- MS365 experience a plus
If you are interested in the Logistics Director position and meet the requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , TMS #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.