LaSalle Network has recently been hired to find a Logistics Coordinator. Our client, a global transportation company in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, is looking for an eager candidate that has Import and Export experience. This position offers exposure to a global organization, the opportunity to join a growing team, utilize your existing skillset, and grow professionally.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage existing client relationships
- Receive client correspondence via phone and email
- Coordinate and confirm shipments for client accounts
- Communication with sales and other internal departments regarding the tracking of shipments
- Resolve client issues and complaints
- Run client invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- One year of recent Import and Export Logistics experience required
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Must be personable, dependable and organized
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in learning more about the Logistics Coordinator role, please respond to this email with your updated resume. Our team will be reviewing resumes and will follow up with you if your qualifications are a match!
Please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.