Our client, a global food production company located in the west loop of Chicago, IL is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help continue their pattern of growth. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for handling the coordinator of shipments globally coming into the US.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create delivery order for carriers and coordinate deliveries from port to final destination
- Review and validate details regarding imports into North America to ensure US customs compliance
- Create/maintain tracking sheets to ensure up to date tracking history
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of logistics experience, specifically freight forwarding experience
- Prior experience with international shipments a huge plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Experience with SAP is a plus!
If you are interested in this Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain ,delivery , tracking , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, gloabal, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.