Our client, located in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help continue their pattern of growth. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global food manufacturing company that has been a long-term player in the consumer goods industry.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create delivery orders for carriers and coordinate deliveries from port to the final destination
- Review and validate details regarding imports into North America to ensure US customs compliance
- Create/maintain tracking sheets to ensure up to date tracking history
- Manage the flow of raw materials and final products from suppliers to retailers and customers
- Oversee all aspects of shipping routes and delivery
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of logistics experience
- Prior experience with international shipments a huge plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specifically in a supply chain management environment
If you are interested in this Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain ,delivery , tracking , inventory, Business , Economics , business , international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , ERP , international logistics , international , export , import , supply , planning , demand , transportation , operations #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.