Our client, an up-and-coming supply chain company located in the Loop of Chicago, IL is looking for an Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for auditing the entire international shipping process and offering support to their clients.
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and process customer data into a usable and efficient formal
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Client communication
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or any other relevant degree
- Internship experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain ,delivery , tracking , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.