Are you looking to join a successful start-up company? Do you thrive in a goal driven environment? Well look no further!
Our client, an awesome technology start-up located in the heart of Chicago, is looking to hire motivated and sharp candidates for their collections team. By placing an emphasis on superior customer service, our client has achieved success through a growing customer base. This company is growing quickly and they are looking for top talent to join their ream.
The First Party Collections Representative will join a close-knit team of dedicated individuals. As a representative, you will receive one on one training with managers, giving yourself a foot in the door to the collections world. You will have direct access to upper-level management as well as the opportunity to grow within an entrepreneurial spirited company.
First Party Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of calls and collect payments from outstanding accounts
- Ensure superior customer service through strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Maintain customer service mentality through education regarding loan payment plans and arrangements
- Document calls while following all regulations and guidelines
- Provide kind and professional service to callers to ensure they understand company process and thereby create referrals
- Apply a professional attitude for all internal/external customers
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management
First Party Collections Representative Requirements:
- Ability to present a professional image to customers, co-workers and outside contacts
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- Degree not required, but preferred
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. The exposure and training can lead to success. If you are interested apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.