Our client, an up-and-coming software solutions company located in the West Loop of Chicago, IL is looking for an Logistics Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for auditing the entire international shipping process and offering support to their clients.
Logistics Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Logistics Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year logistics experience, strong internship experience will be considered
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Logistics Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain ,delivery , tracking , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.