Do you love working within CPG? LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion dollar, rapidly growing, leader within the CPG industry. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Corporate Logistics team. This person will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices, handling any discrepancies, and working within the general ledger
Our client offers unparalleled growth, hiring top talent within the Chicagoland area. This Accounts Payable Assistant is an opportunity to grow your career in fast-paced, growing organization. The ideal candidate will have software experience within a Transportation Management Software (TMS).
Accounts Payable Assistant Responsibilities:
- Balance and reconcile different General Ledger accounts
- Processing invoices for accurate payment to external vendors
- Handle any discrepancies
- Present reports to upper management regarding invoices
- Work with manual and automated invoices
Accounts Payable Assistant Requirements:
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, business management, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience handling 1,000+ invoices on a weekly basis
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Transportation Management Software (TMS)
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.