Are you interested in working within the financial technology space? Our client, a prospering, fin tech start-up is looking for an internally motivated individual that knows how to crunch numbers and provide excellent customer support. Are you driven to meet goals, hit metrics, and connect with customers?
With a brand-new office in the heart of the Loop and a new team looking to grow, this company is looking for individuals that want to grow out the team! This individual must be adaptable to change and willing to wear multiple hats as well as cross train in multiple roles.
The Loan Application Specialist will join a team that will help you grow as a professional and lead you in the right direction in order to take off running. This is an opportunity to be in a start-up culture where you can grow and develop with the perspective and exposure from multiple other departments.
Loan Processing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Consult customers on payment plans and options
- Walk customers through the application process from start to end
- Deliver exceptional customer service while keeping goals and metrics in mind
- Provide strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Handle a high volume of calls on accounts and outstanding balances
Loan Processing Specialist Requirements:
- Previous customer service, loan experience, or collections experience preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- A teammate mentality and internally motivated individual
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative, collections rep, collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , skip tracing , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account, debt collector, collections representative, collector, first party, third party, 1st party, 3rd party, skip tracer, loan consultant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center