One of our well-known Banking clients is looking to hire a Loan Compliance Analyst to join their corporate office in downtown Chicago. This company is growing and looking to expand their team as soon as possible. Many will be familiar with the company name, and this is a great way to get your foot in the door!
The ideal candidate for this Loan Compliance Analyst role will have experience working within Banking, Loan Processing or Mortgage. The person most suitable for the role will ideally have familiarity or experience working within the "Community Reinvestment Ac" or the "Home Mortgage Disclosure Act"
Loan Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Weekly review of generated reports with loans and corrections if necessary. Special attention to the loan type
- Quarterly review of compliance
- Datasheet entry and submission of sheets to Compliance Officer
- Partner with credit analyst, compliance officer, and other departments for smooth submissions and compliance analysis
Loan Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- 1 years + in banking, loan processing, compliance or mortgage
- Familiarity with compliance or reviews
- Familiarity with the Community Reinvestment Act and/or the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as a Loan Compliance Analyst and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.