Our client, a distinguished professional services firm, is seeking a motivated and dynamic Learning and Development Coordinator to join their team in their Rosemont headquarters. The Learning and Development Coordinator will be the lead behind their Learning Management system, which is pivotal to the professional development of the entire organization, working in tandem with a high functioning HR department. The will be an integral part of the on boarding and career development of all levels within the organization.
Learning and Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing performance management and succession planning process
- Coordinate employee engagement activities, including employee surveys with follow up
- Audit compliance for safety and compliance training for entire organization
- Partner with executive team members to ensure consistency with company goals and initiatives
- Partner with internal HR team on training and development duties as needed
Learning and Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experiencing working within a Learning Management System
- Experience in professional services environment and ability to partner with senior leadership on a regular basis
- Excellent facilitation skills for a variety of classes and courses
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office application and various e-Learning tools
If you are interested in this Learning and Development Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Human Resources Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: training, e-learning , learning management systems , facilitation , development , project management , on-boarding , hr , human resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in human resources, marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.