One of the fastest growing companies in the state of Illinois is looking for a Remote Licensed Appraisal Reviewer. Not only is this company rapidly growing, but they have also been awarded one of the top places to work in Illinois for 3 consecutive years.
If you are interested in real estate, have an analytical mind and are looking to grow your career, please review the description below and apply for this Remote Licensed Appraisal Reviewer position today!
Remote Licensed Appraisal Reviewer Responsibilities:
- Review residential appraisal reports to determine compliance with USPAP
- Communicate appraisal results and address concerns/discrepancies or omissions found in appraisal reports
- Assist Loan Originators and Loan Operations staff in understanding the residential appraisal/evaluation process
- Serve as resource for residential real estate valuation concerns and questions
- Work with third party vendors who perform appraisal management services
Remote Licensed Appraisal Reviewer Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in the residential appraisal industry
- Certified Residential Appraisal license required
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional communication
Sr. Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: appraisal , collateral , banking , real estate , USPAP , licensed , loan , residential , underwriter , review , evaluation , Certified Residential Appraisal, licensed, appraisal review, reviewer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.