LaSalle Network is currently with one of our clients, a home care agency committed to enhancing the quality of life for their clients. They are currently seeking a Level 2 Technician to join their team onsite in the Savanah, Georgia area.
Level 2 Technician Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain operating environments
- Monitor operating environments and respond to issues proactively
- Respond effectively and speedily to any problems
- Maintain a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues
- Provide training and support to level 1 staff and document knowledge base articles
- Ensure operating environments stay safe and secure
- Update any software and hardware where necessary
- Document all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
Level 2 Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of current networking protocols and standards
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Knowledge of network technologies and topologies, TCP/IP based routing and switching, firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Working knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ticket or support software (such as ServiceNow)
If you are interested in this Level 2 Technician opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: level 2 , technician , IT , level 2 technician , azure , aws , operating environment #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.