LaSalle Network is working with a law firm in need of an Legal Office Assistant for their busy Chicago office. This is an innovative, rapidly growing firm looking for an individual who has a roll-up-their-sleeves and team-based mentality. This is an instrumental role for the firm, and no day will be the same in this Legal Office Assistant role. Our client has a busy office and you will make sure it runs smoothly by providing support to various internal teams and ensuring all guests and clients have an unforgettable experience.
Legal Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and visitors with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Coordinate and manage the conference room schedule
- Assist with ordering catering and meeting room set-up
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to various internal teams
- Keep the front of the office tidy and welcoming to visitors
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct those calls internally as necessary
Legal Office Assistant Requirements:
- At least one year of experience in a front of house or receptionist role
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to remain poised and in control under stressful situations
- Strong proficient within Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to get their foot in the door.If you are interested in this Legal Office Assistant role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: reception, receptionist, front desk, office coordinator, hospitality, administrative, admin, customer service
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.