LaSalle Network is partnered with a renowned law firm globally headquartered in Chicago. Due to a promotion, they are seeking a Legal Contract Specialist to support their procurement and contracts department.
The Legal Contract Specialist will be responsible for managing, analyzing and editing essential company contracts including vendor agreements, non-disclosures and pricing negotiations. The ideal candidate will bring extensive legal knowledge and have prior contract management experience.
Legal Contract Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, prepare, revise and manage non-disclosure agreements and requests
- Draft corporate governance docs and agreements.
- Provide project management support for financial transactions and company onboarding
- Maintain control of closing documentation
- Maintain and audit internal records, checklists and tracking
- Assist with routine fund compliance tasks
Legal Contract Specialist Requirements:
- Juris Doctor (JD) required
- 1-3 years of contract analyst or paralegal experience
- Strong word processing/spreadsheet computer skills required.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, and feel qualified for this Legal Contract Specialist position, please apply today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: legal contracts , contract specialist , legal contract specialist , paralegal #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.