LaSalle Network is working with a national law firm in need of a Legal Case Manager for their growing class action team. This is an innovative, rapidly growing firm looking for an individual who has a roll-up-their-sleeves and team-based mentality. The Legal Case Manager will be essential for maintaining client relations for the duration of legal involvement with cases.
Legal Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Support Firm attorneys and staff with various duties for cases to facilitate and expedite service to Firm clients
- Obtain information from clients, including treatment status, doctor appointment information, changes in medical care and/or work status, related documents and records
- Maintain the database of client and case information
- Review and organize extensive client documents including medical bills and records, letters, and legal documents
- Manage the pipeline of cases from start to finish
Legal Case Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years of legal experience in a clerical, assistant or case management capacity
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Strong proficient within Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to get their foot in the door and be a part of the exciting growth of this firm. If you are interested in this Legal Case Manager role, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: legal assistant, legal, case manager, case assistant, law, law clerk, customer service , case , manager , attorney , database , information , client , document , record , law firm
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.