Looking to grow your career with one of the most reputable and diverse organization within a global legal industry?
LaSalle Network has partnered with a top global law firm that is seeking a Senior Legal Billing Coordinator at its corporate headquarters in the Chicago Loop. For over a century, our client has built trust and credibility amongst its client base and seeks individuals who value similar qualities in their professional and daily lives, leading the expansion for women, diversity, and equality in business and in daily living.
This global organization offers a lucrative salary commensurate with experience, a 35-hour work week, work from home, immediate PTO, great medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pension/retirement plans, transportation and education reimbursement benefits.
As a leader in the space, this firm is looking to hire a Senior Legal Billing Coordinator who has operated in high-volume environments and has great attention to detail. This individual will communicate across various teams and levels, and help develop efficient billing strategies within the department.
Senior Legal Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work directly with management on advising new policies and strategies
- Process billing for top attorneys and major firm clients
- Prepare electronic invoices and ensure they are submitted on a timely basis
- Provide revisions and edits to invoices/bills
- Manage unbilled inventory
- Provide recommendations for write-offs of aged or disputed balances
- Communicate cross-functionally with internal and external parties
Senior Legal Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- 3+ years of billing experience within the legal industry
- Associate degree
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with electronic billing systems
Senior Legal Billing Coordinator Perks:
- Clear growth path within the department
- Great work/life balance with 35-hour work weeks
- Excellent salary, immediate PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401K, pension, retirement, transportation and education reimbursement
- Ability to join an impressive brand name and grow alongside top professionals within the Accounting and Finance space
If you are interested this Senior Legal Billing Coordinator opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , billing coordinator , coordinator , accounts receivable , AR , collections , Elite , 3E , e-billing , electronic billing , invoicing , invoices , billing cycle , excel , Microsoft Excel , coordinator , analyst , specialist , drafts , aging reports , fees , vendor , vendors , communication , system , client , accounting , finance , mark-up , matter , partner , attorney , outstanding funds , now hiring , remote , work from home , legal billing , Juris , Aderant
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.