Lasalle Network is excited to be partnered with a nationally recognized law firm that specializes in class action lawsuits. Our client is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to provide high quality administrative support to their legal team and staff.
This firm is growing quickly and offers a great environment to gain new skills and work in a collaborative space. Our client is known for being a progressive firm that values culture, diversity and professional development.
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, prepare, revise and manage legal documents
- Draft corporate governance documents and agreements
- Maintain multiple calendars for leadership
- Coordinate and manage communication with external legal counsel
- Maintain and audit internal records, checklists and tracking
- Collaborate with the General Counsel, investment team and finance team with various reporting efforts, including investor reporting
- Assist with routine fund compliance tasks
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience, preferably within the legal setting
- Strong word processing/spreadsheet computer skills required
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are interested in this role, and feel qualified for this Legal Administrative Assistant position, please apply today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: paralegal , legal assistant , legal administrative assistant , legal #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.