LaSalle Network’s Nashville office is currently recruiting for experienced legal administrators and legal analysts in the area that are looking to join a growing and successful team. LaSalle Network is an award-winning Inc 5000 national firm and our specialized recruiting team wants to speak with you!
If you have a strong background and understanding of the healthcare, manufacturing or communications industries as well as a strong background in technical writing and procedure analysis, this role encompasses multiple aspects of the administrative and legal field.
- Work closely with paralegal and chief litigation teams with administrative roles as well as analyzing procedure
- Roles may include working side by side with auditor and taking recommendations and putting them into effect
- Rewriting policies and procedures as well as setting companywide standards
- Planning, scheduling and executing needs of senior staff
- Handling small projects and other tasks that are assigned
- Clerical and administrative duties
- 2-3 years of legal administrative or legal analyst experience
- Understanding of legal terms and jargon
- Ability to proof and create documents to be used in litigation cases
- Ready to take on different tasks and assignments, ability to multi-task and prioritize
If you are interested in these types of roles and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
Key words: legal , administrative assistant , legal analyst , analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.