Job DescriptionLasalle Network is a full-service, nationally recognized recruiting firm who is teaming with a TOP Business & Finance Law Firm in Chicago to assist them in recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant. This individual will directly be supporting the Managing Partner's desk, as well as 1 or 2 other Associates, including calendar management, travel coordination, assisting with closings, etc.
This is a close-knit & FUN group that loves offering stellar benefits and team events for their employees!!
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence from draft to dictation to proofread final product
- Organize & maintain client files; process client invoices
- Attend meetings and take notes, maintain attorneys' schedule and calendar, coordinate meetings and conference calls, assist with attorney business development efforts, and generate presentations
- Assist Attorneys w/ organizing closings, including compiling/distributing closing books
- Data enter attorney time entries into billing system
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner and additional Associates
If you are interested in working as a Legal Administrative Assistant please apply today! We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 3+ years in law firm setting as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Prior work in a professional services field or law firm is required
- Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm (35 hours/week + OT)
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national