A well-known company focused on creating commercial bathroom products, with a brand-new downtown office is in search of a Learning and Development Specialist to support their growing team. This company is focused on diversity, integrity, family spirit, serving the community and drive for innovation and change.
This person should be an effective communicator, have strong organizational skills and pay great attention to detail. They should have experience creating, updating and overseeing learning modules within the system SuccessFactors.
Learning and Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assess training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups and communication with managers, instructors and customer representatives
- Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments and retraining requirements
- Create and/or acquire training procedure manuals, guides and course materials
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys and feedback
- Any related tasks as needed
Learning and Development Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience with SuccessFactors
- 2+ years of experience within the Learning and Development field
- Experience creating learning modules
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: learning , development , hr , human resources , human resource , training , train #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.