A growing global manufacturing company that creates cost saving printer products is in search of a Learning and Development Specialist. This company is focused on innovation and sustainability as well as being eco-friendly. They take pride in having great longevity as team members on average stay for 10+ years.
This person should be an effective communicator, have strong organizational skills and pay great attention to detail.
Learning and Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and organize trainings
- Run reports, analyze data and determine how to best utilize the data for future organization
- Facilitate trainings to production and corporate cohort groups
- Using a learning management system (Talent Quest)
Learning and Development Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience within the Learning and Development field
- Exposure to at least one learning management system (Talent Quest preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: learning , development , hr , human resources , human resource , training , train #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.