LaSalle Network is partnering with a digital transformation organization to help them identify a Lead Web Developer (CMS) to join their team. This individual will specialize in dynamic website builds powered by CMS, DXP and eCommerce platforms. This a Lead Web Developer (CMS) will lead a development team through all development phases of client engagements including development, data integration, devOps, and deployment.
Lead Web Developer (CMS) Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to help define technical integrations and platform DevOps
- Drive the creation of clean, scalable code driving cutting-edge client solutions
- Serve as technical oversight for the .NET team including initial project / environment setup and CI/CD buildout
- Work with project management and the solution architect to track completion of outstanding development work and establish/update timelines
- Mentor junior technical resources
- Assist in developing the technology practice
Lead Web Developer (CMS) Requirements:
- 5+ years of development experience in enterprise scale systems development, platform implementation, and digital development
- Fundamental background in software design, including design patterns and best practices
- Significant experience with C# .NET, .NET MVC and MSSQL
- Deep experience with content management systems (CMS) and digital experience platforms (DXP) from top vendors (Preferably, Episerver + Sitecore, also Adobe, Acquia Drupal, ContentStack, Contentful)
- Experience with Cloud Hosting Platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, Alibaba, Oracle, IBM, Tencent) and global Content Delivery and Security Networks (AWS Cloudfront, Akamai, Edgecast, Cloudflare)
- Expert knowledge of GIT and source control platforms (Bitbucket, Github, etc)
- Knowledge of application security concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of performance tuning and performance testing methodologies
- Experience working in multiple development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, Waterfall)
If you are interested in the Lead Web Developer (CMS) opportunity and are ready to work for an organization that will reward your hard work and effort with upward professional development – apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and related terms: web development , web design , CMS , Episerver , .NET , Lead , digital
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industry.