LaSalle Network is currently working with a global distribution and transportation company in the Chicagoland area to help them identify a Lead UI Engineer to join their team. This Lead UI Engineer will lead the development of their customer-facing web portal, focusing on building out modern UI and working with the existing .NET development team.
Lead UI Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work within members of a scrum team to contribute to the architecture and design of applications
- Leverage cutting edge technologies, such as Vue and .NET Core to build out functionality of the application
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and build software to specifications
- Manage projects and upgrades within specific applications
- Lead migrations of legacy technology to modern frameworks
Lead UI Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of web development experience within .NET, including .NET Core
- Analytics and reporting experience with MS SQL and SSRS
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Expertise in cloud native environments, including AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of distribution, transportation management, and supply chain
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
If you are interested in learning more about this Lead UI Engineer role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.