Our client, an established manufacturing company in Oak Brook, IL, is looking for a Lead Salesforce Data Analyst to join their team. This Lead Salesforce Data Analyst will help continue their pattern of growth and efficiency in addition to creating and maintaining Material Master Data in their data management system.
Lead Salesforce Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Management of master data auditing and analyzation process within Salesforce CRM
- Support the creation of vendor onboarding specifications and make recommendations for future processes
- Communicate with R&D, Quality, Planning, Pricing, and Sourcing as first line of support for master data questions
- Validate the integrity of governance data provided by other functions
- Highlight and rectify minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
- Generate reports for missing and incorrect data
- Lead, train, and develop the master data team to follow implemented improvements
Lead Salesforce Data Analyst Requirements:
- High proficiency in backend maintenance in Salesforce
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analytics, master data, supply chain analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, or Operations Management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality customer service and experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Lean, Agile, and Six Sigma tools is a plus
If you are interested in this Lead Salesforce Data Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain, replenishment, distribution, delivery, tracking, inventory, planner, import, export, transportation, Business, Economics, Marketing, business, economics, supply, pivot tables, Excel, VLOOKUP's, SAP, consumer products.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.