LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an experienced Lead Product Manager with Payments experience for a fulltime, salaried position. The Lead Product Manager is responsible for
Lead Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of highly skilled product managers
- Own the payments roadmap and associated KPIs to expand our global remittance platform
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering to plan and deliver multiple parallel projects, participating in all agile ceremonies from grooming the backlog to driving the daily scrums
- Develop new payments hypotheses through analysis of data, speaking with customers and tracking developments in the market and with competitors
- Deliver new payments initiatives by aligning stakeholders across the company, including executives, compliance, finance, operations and marketing
- Build relationships with payment and banking partners to understand their capabilities, and translate needs into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps
- Identify and prioritize product and process improvements that drive better payment success rates and reduce time to settlement for a best-in-class customer experience
Lead Product Manager Requirements:
- 6+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience in Payments, having shipped payment products (ACH, debit, credit, Zelle, push2card, Apple/Google Pay, wire, etc.) and/or platforms
- Experience managing a team including ownership of an engineering pod/squad
- Previous technical experience with partner integrations and payments on a global scale; treasury or other regulated financial services use cases are a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: payments , product management #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.