Seeking the next step in your Accounting career into a supervisory position with a publicly traded company in the Chicagoland area? LaSalle Network is partnering with a company that plays in the health and wellness industry, as we are looking for a Senior Accountant who has clear experience in building out new processes and streamlining reporting for internal and external stakeholders. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to oversee two accounting individuals while working directly with their Controller on all strategic projects and future public offering reporting.
The Senior Accountant is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow into a Manager position in the near future. The qualified Senior Accountant will have a degree in accounting or finance, a minimum of 2 years’ experience out of public accounting or high-growth environment, strong Microsoft Excel skills and applicable professional experience.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work with management on actual to budget variance analysis and financial statement forecasting
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Research and devise strategic plans to help internal leaders better understand the financial landscape of different revenue streams
- Oversee and review the month end accounting close cycle including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with day-to-day cash flow forecasting and budgeting of departmental objectives
- Work with team members to develop internal control framework and accounting processes for the department
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Minimum of 2 years of public or corporate accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, and SUMIF statements
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
Senior Accountant Perks:
- Great opportunities to get exposed to working in an established pre-IPO software company
- Casual dress policy, lunches catered in, laptops for all employees, and unmatched benefits
- Ability to join an impressive brand name with a growing Accounting and Finance department
If you are interested in Senior Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: technology , fitness , health , wellness , software , accounting , staff, staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.