LaSalle Network is partnering with one of Chicago's most renowned Venture Capital & Private Equity companies to hire their next Lead Benefits Analyst! Our client is located in the western suburbs of Chicago and has been a market leader since shortly after their inception nearly 25 years ago has been growing immensely.
The Lead Benefits Analyst will report to the Benefits Manager and support the development, maintenance, administration, and strategy of the organization’s benefit programs and policies.
Lead Benefits Analyst Responsibilities:
- Administer company-wide benefits programs including health, retirement, flexible spending, health savings accounts, life insurance, and disability
- Manage open enrollment and ensure employee elections are processed accurately
- Analyze current benefit administration processes and suggest improvements to enhance the overall employee and administrative experience
- Maintain vendor relationships and drive implementation of new benefit carriers, plan changes, and data validation
- Resolve escalated benefit issues
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards
Lead Benefits Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of benefits administration experience including HRIS and benefit enrollment system experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
If you are interested in this Lead Benefits Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , benefits , open enrollment , reporting , benefit plans , 401K , disability , retirement , health and welfare , vendor , HRIS , enrollment , Workday
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.