Our client, a multi-billion-dollar global building material company, is looking to hire a Key Account Manager in the ATL area. They are the #1 in their space and continuously outperform competitors. The Key Account Manager will be a key player in driving their interior business within Home Depot. This role requires strong key account management skills to develop retailer partnerships that will help drive long term growth. This is a remote role that will report directly to the Director of Sales- Retail and will have 3 direct reports.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage merchandiser and executive relationships and communication with Home Depot
- Secure incremental distribution on items across all stores
- Help develop and implement promotional plans and programs between our client and Home Depot
- Analyze key business metrics and trends for both companies and deliver mutually beneficial growth and share gain initiatives
Key Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of sales experience with a focus on larger retailers
- Proven track record of success and delivering results
- Demonstrated cross functional collaboration
- Experience with negotiation with sophisticated buyers
If you are interested in the Key Account Manager role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: key account manager, CPG, building materials, account manager, retail, Home Depot
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.