Our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking to hire a Junior Transportation Analyst for its headquarters in the Greenwich, Connecticut area. This position provides growth opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer products industry. The current Senior Analyst has been promoted, and they are therefore looking for a dynamic and high potential supply chain professional.
Junior Transportation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Utilize analytics reporting tool to pull transportation data regarding carrier pricing, delivery times, accuracy, and other crucial KPIs
- Update and enter data within the TMS
- Coordinate requests for shipments, status and other ad hoc requests
- Communicate findings with internal stakeholders for continuous improvement purposes
Junior Transportation Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; a focus in supply chain management preferred
- Familiarity with TMS tools (including order management, carrier selection, rating and routing functions)
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If interested in this Junior Transportation Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , Red Prairie , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.