Our client, a premier developer, financier, and management company specializing in commercial real estate, is seeking a Junior Executive Assistant to support their COO. Much of Chicago’s breathtaking skyline can be attributed to this nearly 25 year old firm and they are experiencing rapid growth this year. This Junior Executive Assistant will be the COO's right hand and will play a crucial role in the daily functions of his complex schedule. The Operations Team is filled with creative, innovative forward thinking people and are looking for someone to support their day to day projects.
Junior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Fully manage the COO's ever changing, complex calendar
- Coordinate and plan for meetings involving internal staff and external contacts
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Maintain and track expense reports
- Field inbound client calls for the team as well as email correspondence
- Review and daft documents and contracts
- Reconcile bank statements daily
- Assist with team projects as needed and work alongside other administrative staff in the company to achieve business development goals
- Additional ad-hoc projects involving the whole administrative team
Junior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2-5 years of previous Administrative or Executive Assistance experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work with little direction and take initiative
- Excellent communication and listening skills
If you are interested in this Junior Executive Assistant opportunity and qualify per the aforementioned requirements, please apply today.
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.