LaSalle Network is has partnered with one of the quickest growing technology companies in Chicago, they are currently seeking a Junior Executive Assistant. The Junior Executive Assistant will assist multiple members of the C-Suite with all aspects of business as well as be responsible for the daily functions of their downtown office.
Junior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage Executive's calendars by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel
- Oversee operations of the office including scheduling conference rooms and coordinating internal events
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
Junior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level executive
- Google Suite proficiency required
- Reporting experience utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Ability to arrange international and domestic travel arrangements
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
If you are an eager Executive Assistant looking to support one of the most renowned and dynamic technology companies in Chicago, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , personal assistant , office assistant , administrative , CFO , contract executive assistant , calendar , travel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.