LaSalle Network is has partnered with a reputable real estate investment firm in Chicago seeking a Junior Executive Assistant to join their team due to growth! This firm is responsible for some of the most unique and notable architecture in the country and is a leader in the Chicago real estate space.
The Junior Executive Assistant will work closely with the current Executive Assistant team in supporting Managing Partners with their day to day in addition to overseeing the operations of the office. The ideal candidate will bring prior Executive Assistant experience while enjoying the versatility of event planning and office management.
Junior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners and social meetings
- Provide back up support for travel and calendar management
- Oversee office vendors, contracts and budget
- Support the execution of high-level galas and events
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Junior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience within financial services, real estate or other professional services is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to arrange international and domestic travel arrangements
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are an eager administrative professional and are looking to jump into a versatile and collaborative role, apply for the Junior Executive Assistant role today!
Senior Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , personal assistant , office assistant , administrative, calendar , travel #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.