Our client, a global consumer packaged goods company located in the Loop of Chicago, IL is looking for a Junior Buyer to help continue their pattern of growth. The Junior Buyer will be responsible for the accurate and efficient purchasing of products.
Junior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Vendor management – communicate with the global sourcing team
- Expediting and placing purchase orders for facilities
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Junior Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, or other related majors
- At least 1 years of purchasing experience
- Prior experience with SAP is preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s,
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Junior Buyer opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement, supply chain , global , consumer packaged goods , inventory, SAP, Business , Economics , business ,international, , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.