LaSalle Network has partnered with a global leader in the renewable energy space that is looking to hire a Junior Analyst at their corporate headquarters in Deerfield! This role will support the sales team and accounting team in a blended finance/accounting capacity.
The ideal Junior Analyst will bring a positive attitude and strong business acumen to effectively take on new tasks and challenges. This position will also have the opportunity to be involved in a process improvement project.
Junior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Distribute monthly commissions calculations
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation
- Publish and develop commissions metrics
- Review and prepare financial statements
Junior Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline required (Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong experience with Advanced Functions in Excel
If you are interested in this Junior Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , accounting , revenue , analysis , month end close , MEC , month-end , balance sheet , reconciliations , reporting , sales , business , senior , accountant , analyst , variance analysis , GAAP , business , retail , product , expense , journal entry , quarter-end , audit , financial , commissions , junior analyst , entry-level analyst, junior , entry level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.