LaSalle Network has paired with a large advertising agency that offers extensive growth opportunities across multiple business units. This company is seeking a new Junior Administrative Assistant to join their Creative Team. The Junior Administrative Assistant will support the Creative Team while interacting on a daily basis with multiple departments as well as C-level individuals. This company is one of the most well-known agencies that is famous for its collaborative and fun culture.
Junior Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Manage Creative Team’s calendar
- Schedule appointments
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Help decorate the office for different seasons and holidays
- Work with the team to create a theme for events
- Plan and execute company events
- Order catering for meetings
- Manage social media accounts
- Travel to company conference once a year
Junior Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- No more than three years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in breaking into the advertising world, this Junior Administrative Assistant position is for you. This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity in an amazing agency that believes in promoting from within and can jumpstart your career. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: advertising , entry-level , administrative , administrative assistant , event planning , events , calendar management , executive assistant , assistant , support , agency , entry level , marketing , travel , travel , travel coordination
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.