A global media and marketing agency in Chicago is in search of a Junior Administrative Assistant to support the daily functions of the office. This person will work closely with a team and be a key player in maintaining the busy schedules of executives. Every day will offer variety, and you will constantly be juggling and prioritizing multiple projects.
Junior Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handle a variety of support duties, including running expense reports and scheduling appointments
- Manage a busy calendar and handle frequent, last-minute scheduling adjustments
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist with special projects
- Provide administrative support to other executives as needed
- Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Coordinate and set up board meetings
Junior Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Zero to three years of administrative experience supporting multiple people or an office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to interface with high-profile clients and consistently exude a pleasant, polished, professional image
- Ability to complete projects with little direction or hand-holding
- Ability to switch gears and frequently re-prioritize
- High energy, must leave your ego at the door!
This Junior Administrative Assistant position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is hungry to learn and continue developing their career as an administrative professional. This is a highly visible role where you will have regular, direct interaction with the firm’s top executives. You will be expected to consistently give your all, but you will also be able to enjoy the energetic and collaborative spirit of this close-knit organization.
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant, executive assistant, junior executive assistant, personal assistant, admin assistant, administrative support, office manager, office assistant, office coordinator, receptionist
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.