A nonprofit organization in the near north suburbs of Chicago is in search of an Office Assistant. A positive and friendly environment that directly serves the community, this organization is looking for a dedicated and mission oriented candidate to join their team.
As the Office Assistant you will be responsible for working with a team to handle all client related matters. You will be challenged to think fast, move quickly and assist in a variety of capacities.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Create written and visual presentations
- Set up client conference calls
- Arrange onsite and offsite client meetings
- Serve as reception
- Take payments
- Answer client calls and emails
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years of professional experience in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and superior customer service skills
- Ability to interface with high-profile clients and consistently exude a pleasant, polished, professional image
This Office Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a role that will provide constant variety and exciting challenges. If you’re a “people person” interested in building client relationships and working for a highly entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organization, please apply to this Office Assistant role today!
Associate Unit Manager - Office Service
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office services , junior administrative assistant , office assistant, receptionist, non-profit, non profit, nonprofit , communication , organization
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.