Our client currently has a Junior Accountant job near Downers Grove, Illinois. They are looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Ideally, at least one year prior general accounting experience or an accounting internship. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills is expected in this role to be successful. The Junior Accountant is responsible for the creation of journal entries, reviewing and processing bank reconciliations as well as providing back up for AP accounts payable and AR accounts receivable. A major part of the month-end close process!
Junior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with month end close including journal entries and accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Process inter-company transactions
- Assist AP accounts payable and AR accounts receivable as necessary
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by management
Junior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least one year similar experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and look ups
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
If you are qualified and interested in this Junior Accountant role, please apply!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: junior accountant , accountant , accounting , accounts payable , accounts receivable
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.