Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your career and provide leadership with one of our top clients? We are hiring for an immediate need with one of the world’s most recognized brands in retailers, who is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team!
Our client is in the northern Chicago suburbs near Lake Forest, IL. They are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to assist with comprehensive analysis and month-end close. The ideal candidate has at least one year of accounting experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Our client has won multiple awards for Best Places to Work, and their employees can attest: one stated, “This is a great company that values their employees.”
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Responsible for month-end close, including preparation of all journal entries/accruals necessary to complete monthly financials
- Create and update certain account reconciliations monthly for multiple entities
- Assist CFO with ad hoc projects
- Prepare quarterly asset reports and distribute amongst ownership
- Review and approve accounts payable invoices for coding accuracy
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong technical abilities within Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Comfortable being in office 100% of the time
You must meet all the requirements in order to apply for this opportunity. If you are interested in this Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , pivot tables , vlookups , month end close , MEC , analysis , financials , journal entries , entry-level , accruals , ap , ar , accounts payable , accounts receivable , excel #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.